APPLICATION USAGE OF MICROPHONE INPUT
The live microphone input is exclusively used to enable usage with the Reactable application Input module,
for example to apply live sound processing to a connected guitar, ambient sounds, or voice.
Live audio input is only used for the music making process when the Input module is on the table area.
No live input sound data is sent to any third parties, nor directly, nor in any processed form.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
From time to time the Website, or any of the individual applications on it, may include functionality to enable you to contribute User Generated Content to the Website, subject to the following limitations:
- You must not submit any confidential, defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable content or material, nor use the Website for any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication;
- You must not submit any content or material the Intellectual Property Rights in which are owned by any third party;
- You must not submit any material which is prohibited by the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999 or any other applicable data protection or privacy legislation; and
- You may only upload or submit material to the Website which either You own or which You have the permission of the owner of that material to submit.
You agree that You shall indemnify us against any loss, liability, claim, damage or expense incurred by us arising out of any breach by You of this clause.
We do not claim any ownership of any Intellectual Property Rights in your User Generated Content, which include any text, files, images, photos, videos, music or works of authorship that you contribute to the Website (but shall not include any content, materials or information that you have downloaded, copied or otherwise obtained from the Website). After posting User Generated Content, you retain all rights of ownership which you have subsisting in it and you may use the User Generated Content in any way you choose (provided it does not breach any of these Terms and Conditions).
You represent and warrant that you own the Intellectual Property Rights in and to all User Generated Content that you submit to the Website or you are otherwise entitled to submit the same to the Website. You agree that you shall indemnify us against any loss, liability, claim, damage or expense incurred by us arising out of any breach by you of this clause.
You hereby grant us the right to publicly perform, reproduce, display, modify, manage, distribute and store any of Your User Generated Content as part of the Website or as part of any materials used to promote or advertise the Website and/or the trademark Reactable anywhere in the world. You are free to use Your User Generated Content outside of our Website in any way You choose and in turn we shall not distribute or sell any of Your User Generated Content outside of our Website without your permission.
We will not be under any obligation whatsoever to pay You for any of the User Generated Content on our Website.
MONITORING OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT; NOTICE AND TAKE-DOWN
You acknowledge that we do not actively monitor any content published on the Website by any third party, and we shall not be responsible or liable for any such content including, without limitation, any third party content:
- which is defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, confidential or otherwise unlawful; and/or
- which has been published without the consent of the third party owner of the Intellectual Property Rights over it; and/or
- which is prohibited by the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999 or any other applicable data protection or privacy legislation.
We reserve the right to remove any material on the Website of which we are aware, or we simply suspect, that it infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any third person or is otherwise unlawful pursuant to the applicable laws or to the present Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right to remove any material that we consider to be offensive, insulting, defamatory, obscene, indecent, objectionable or otherwise inappropriate. If You have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website (including if You believe that any content displayed on the Website has violated Your Intellectual Property Rights) please contact us.